Research Missouri Revised Statutes
Research by Keyword or Citation
1. Any old-fashioned installment loan lender certified under parts 367.100 to 367.200 or section 408.510 will be allowed in order to make loans and fee charges and interest as authorized under parts 408.100, 408.140, and 408.170.
2. No charter supply, ordinance, guideline, order, permit, policy, guideline, or any other government action of any governmental subdivision for the state, town, town, county, or any agency, authority, board, payment, division, or officer thereof shall:
(1) Prevent, restrict, or discourage conventional installment loan loan providers from lending under parts 408.100, 408.140, and 408.170;
(2) restrict, restrict, or discourage old-fashioned installment loan lenders from running in every location where any loan provider whom makes loans payable in equal installments over a lot more than three months is allowed; or
(3) Create disincentives for almost any conventional installment loan loan provider from doing financing under sections 408.100, 408.140, and 408.170.
The conditions of the subsection shall maybe not apply the place where a charter supply or legitimate ordinance as of August 28, 2014, expressly relates to old-fashioned installment loan loan providers.
3. As found in this area, the next terms shall mean:
(1) “Fully amortized”, the key, understood to be amount financed underneath the federal Truth in Lending Act, together with planned interest, thought as finance fee underneath the federal Truth in Lending Act, are paid back in significantly multiple that is equal at fixed intervals to meet the customer’s responsibility;